COVID-19 RESOURCES & UPDATES
If you are in need of help during the COVID-19 pandemic, here are some resources that can help you stay safe.
- The Center for Disease Control provides fact-based, reliable information including
Arizonatogether.org/#individual-resources provides access to multiple health, financial and other resources as well as opportunities to volunteer.
- Arizona 211 list of resources or call: 2-1-1
- State of Arizona COVID-19 hotline to talk to a healthcare professional: 1-844-542-8201
- Maricopa County Crisis Line: 602-222-9444
- Arizona Department of Health Services includes state-related information about the illness and where to get a test. Hotline 1-844-542-8201
- Arizona Department of Economic Security (DES) has information about unemployment insurance benefits, cash, medical, nutrition, and child care assistance, short-term crisis service, and rental as well as mortgage assistance.
- Health-e-Arizona Plus has an online application for nutrition assistance (food stamps), Medicaid (AHCCS), and cash assistance. Call 1-855-432-7587 for help with the application.
- The Senior Help line is the top resource for Arizona’s seniors and elderly. The hotline operates 24/7 at 602-264-4357
- Food Banks are listed here and can be searched by zip code or city.
- Eviction Assistance - The Arizona Department of Housing offers limited eviction assistance in certain zip codes.
- Arizona Landlord/Tenant Program is provided through the City of Phoenix
- Salt River Project customers can get assistance at this link or by calling 602-236-8888.
- Arizona Public Service customers can get assistance here or by calling 602-371-7171.
- AZCentral.com is providing free access to all COVID-19 health coverage.
For updates on school closure dates and more information on distance learning, educational resources, free meals and more, visit the COVID-19 page for your school district.
- Deer Valley Unified School District
- Glendale Elementary School District
- Glendale Union High School District
- Paradise Valley School District
- Peoria Unified School District
- Washington Elementary School District
How You Can Help
If you can, here are some ways you can help our community in this time:
- Crooked Media Coronavirus Relief Fund - By contributing to the Coronavirus Relief Fund, your donations will be spread equally across many groups including Feeding America, Meals on Wheels, No Kid Hungry and others to support those who need it most and groups providing critical support during this time.
Make Sure You Are Counted
During this challenging time, it can be easy to forget to respond to the census. However, it is critically important to the future of our community. Please take a few minutes to be counted by using this link to the 2020 Census. The information you provide will be confidential and safe.